Leaving civilisation behind,
experiencing breathtaking wilderness,
connecting with nature …
Welcome to in the very northwest of Iceland!
- Cross a glacier on horseback – only with us!!!
- Experience the unspoiled wilderness of Iceland’s wild Westfjords
- Travel with packhorses and a free-running herd as has been traditionally done for centuries in Iceland
- Local guide with years of experience and endless local knowledge
- Traditional Icelandic cuisine
- Accomodation in a communal teepee and in old abandoned farms
- Family-like atmosphere in very small goups
“The best and most exciting trip I have ever experienced!”
∗ ∗ ∗
“A fantastic trip, a wonderful family and hospitality!”
∗ ∗ ∗
“The greatest adventure of my life!”